CTI Certified "A" Series - Cooling Towers
‘A’ series of cooling towers are engineered to meet the required performance in diverse working conditions. It’s performance is certified under the CTI-STD 201 certification programme. The validation of this certification is done every year by a CTI licensed third party testing agency.A-series(CTI certified cooling tower)is an outcome of our extensive R&D and is referred to as ‘Premium series’ by our clients for its phenomenal performance. It is structurally robust to withstand harsh working conditions.
- CTI certified cooling tower, with components complying to CTI STD.
- MOC: MSHDG / SS304 / SS316 / Pultruded FRP with option of fully Metallic tower.
- Standard 4 pole, IE2 Motor with option of IE3/IE4/FLP/VFD/ Electronically Commutated.
- Equipped with Belt drive system with option of Direct drive / Gear drive.
- Axial fans with aerodynamically designed blade profiles with the option of ultra-low noise fan.
- Pultruded FRP flap type air inlet louvers with option of cellular louvers.
- Ladder, platform and safety railing facilitate ease of maintenance.
- Aesthetic smooth finish on both sides of FRP panel and water basin.
- Multi cell option available with single cell capacity of 80 TR to 3000 TR
- Option available for with / without basin.