RM is also a modular design series of cooling towers that can be customized to meet customer specific requirements. This Series has re-defined the FRP Cooling Tower Market and comes equipped with special features like a Safety Platform with hand-railing at Fan deck level. The Fan is belt driven by a four pole standard motor of a make of international repute with the motor being installed outside the moist air stream exiting the tower. These Towers are equipped with Pultruded FRP louvers, which are installed in the air inlet and help in creating laminar air flow into the cooling tower. These inlet louvers also restrict spillage losses and reduce direct sunlight entering in basin water thereby mitigating algae formation. The framework in these towers can be made in Pultruded FRP Structure thereby addressing sea water application. These towers are available with multiple fill alternatives to cater to various water qualities. RM Series can be designed for water flows up to 1800 M3/hr in single cell.
Low noise alternatives can also be provided as per customer requirement in TM & RM Series.
- MOC: FRP with Steel/Pultruded FRP structure
- Rectangular shaped
- Fan with Belt Driven Std. Four Pole Motor (Reputed brands)
- Low noise compared to direct driven fans
- Ease of maintenance as Platform and Safety Railing is provided
- Pultruded FRP Air Inlet Louvers
- Aesthetic look with both sides having smooth finish
- Capacity 30 TR to 2000 TR
- Multi-cell for capacity more than 2000 TR
- With FRP/RCC Basin